Header

Monday, October 6, 2014

Why, hello...


My one week hiatus turned into an almost three week break from blogging.  I feel bad for leaving my little blog empty the past few weeks, but writing posts was just about  impossible with my crazy hectic schedule. Sorority recruitment, Bid Day, Chapter Retreat, first round of exams for the semester,  coaching field hockey, and being sick all took up my time.

This past weekend and the next few days are what is considered to be my "Fall Break".  I'm incredibly grateful to be attending a university that gives their students time off mid semester, this year especially.  It has been great being able to sleep in the past few days and just take a small break from everything.  Over the course of my break I've been able to draft a few posts in order to get back on track with blogging again. I'm excited to be back to writing, it's something that I've really missed the past few weeks. 


I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!
xoxo
-mQs-

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!