Header

Monday, September 8, 2014

Daily Affirmation

Mondays can be tough, especially after having a few days off even if it's just the usual weekend days.  Mondays always mean back to reality whether it's a job or school, most people have a reason for disliking Mondays.  My reason is usually because I didn't get everything done that I had hoped to the previous two days.  

During the summer I stumbled across a video titled "Jessica's Daily Affirmation".  While this video is absolutely adorable, I think there is definitely a message that everyone can take away from the clip.  More times than not we look at ourselves in the mirror and have a negative remark more than we do a positive one... by no means is this okay.  
For some reason on Mondays I just need an extra reminder of why I'm up and about to conquer the day.  No matter what day of the week it is take the time to look yourself in the mirror and say three positive things about yourself.

Xoxo
-mQs-



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!