Header

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Recruitment Tips


Deciding to go greek has taken my college experience in a different direction than I imagined it going.  Choosing to go greek was not an easy choice for me. I was actually against it for awhile.  I only chose to go through the recruitment process because I needed to step outside of my comfort zone and get more involved. The recruitment process can be very overwhelming, especially if you don't know anyone else going through it.  Last year I did a ton of research to know what to expect, what to wear, and to just understand some of the terminology used during the whole process.  Below are some links to websites with tips. Most of the websites I used, or would reference if I was going through recruitment this Fall.  
I hope you enjoy the websites as much as I did!

The Dos and Don'ts

Recruitment Tips

Good luck to everyone who is going through the recruitment process this Fall!
xoxo
-mQs-






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!