Header

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday Tunes

Last week while I was studying, I decided to try out Spotify.  I've heard of it before but I had never actually used it. I know it has been around for quite some time, but I've always just used Pandora. Let me tell you downloading Spotify is definitely not something I regret. I like how it allows you to listen to whatever song you want whenever you want. 

From listening to Spotify I've created a new playlist!


Riptide- Vance Joy
Pumpin Blood- NONONO
Rather Be- Clean Bandit
Summer- Calvin Harris
Am I Wrong- Nico & Vinz
Give Me Back My Home Town- Eric Church
19 You + Me- Dan & Shay
Rewind- Rascal Flatts
Whiskey In My Water- Tyler Farr
Breeze Blocks- Alt. J
The Mother We Share-CHVRCHES
Sleeping With A Friend- Neon Trees
Bad- David Guetta
Red Lights- Tiesto
Waves- Mr. Probz
xoxo
-mQs-

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!