Header

Thursday, December 5, 2013

How Pinteresting

Blogmas Day 4!


Pinterest can be quite dangerous.  If you have never been on it, I'm warning you it might consume you for hours.  This website has everything from fashion and food to crafting and home decor.  I can spend hours on here.  Pinterest keeps me from never being bored.  It supplies me with crafting inspiration, organization tips, new apps, fashion, new recipes, and so much more!  I am always looking for new boards to follow, so I'm sure you are too.

Here are some boards that I enjoy following.
Preppy:  Of course I follow tons of preppy fashion boards. I just love to see what other people wear.  Plus, it gives me some inspiration on new outfits to create.  


Mich: This is a board that my mom has just for me. Anything she thinks I might like she pins here.  I frequently look at this board.  Like me, my mom is also a huge pinterest fan.  It is fun to have somebody who knows you so well pick things out for you.  This just changes things up a little bit.  I highly recommend you try this with somebody who knows you well! 

Productivity & Organization: This board from Levo League has tons of tips and pictures on staying organized.  They also have a ton of other neat boards.  I always find useful things here. 
 College : This board is actually one of sorority sister's.  She has tons of tips for writing papers, decorating the dorm room, college snack, crafts, and much more pinned.  These are all incredibly useful.  I love following college boards, I always seem to find good study tips and some dorm inspiration here. 

Words: Quotes are always a good idea.  For me they can turn a bad day into a good one.  It's amazing what positive words can do for you.  This is one of the many quote boards I follow.

Be sure to check out some of my boards too!
Xoxo
mQs

3 comments:

  1. Ever since I joined this summer I have become a Pinterst addict. :-) One of my favorite boards is my "Pinned it, Did it" board, where I keep track of every idea that I saw on Pinterest that I actually did!

    xoxo A

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, Pinterest is totally addicting but to feed that addiction I will definitely check out your recommended boards hah!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon your blog again and forgot how much I love it! I am beyond addicted to Pinterest ( it is almost embarrassing, ha!) I am going to add you to my fav blogs list on my blog so that I don't lose your adorable blog again! (hope you don't mind!)

    Angi@ cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete