Header

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday Pinsday

Fall break is over and it's back to school for me.  My "break" went to quickly.   I spent my two days off doing observations in a middle school science classroom.  I absolutely loved it.  It was refreshing to see what I am actually working towards doing.  I saw it as quality motivation to help me persevere through school.

My break was not all spent on school related things.  I was able to enjoy myself a little bit here and there.  I even spent some time perusing on pinterest.  In case you forgot, I am addicted to pinterest.  I try not to go on the website too frequently because I end up spending way too much time pinning when I should be doing other productive things.  Since I allowed myself to go on a pinning spree, I thought I would share with you some of my favorites.

I just found this picture to be so adorable.  It's one of those things that makes you smile.

I want the leopard print shoes so bad.  When I was at DSW last week, I almost bought a pair similar to these but I restrained myself from buying two pairs of shoes.

Lilly for men.  Love it! Personally, I like the looks of the two men on the right.  I think the lilly print pants are a bit obnoxious.  The lilly prints ties are perfect though.

Just some mid week inspiration for you. After today it's almost the weekend.

Pumpkin ice cream sandwiches. I am dying to make these, I just need to find the time to do so.  I love pumpkin flavored anything. 

I have been look everywhere online for cute sorority lettered shirts, they are so expensive.  I would love to make my own.  I found this website that provides you with step by step directions. Have any of you ever made your own shirt with your letters on them?

It seems like the chilly Fall weather arrived yesterday.  I can't wait to wear fall clothes.  I think pinterest has the best inspiration for outfits.

I'm off to my first class of the day.
Have a great day!
Xoxo
mQs


2 comments:

  1. lilly for men, so cute and yes to fall clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Steve Maddens are too perfect!!! You NEED the leopard!! I have a similar pair that I got from Target last year and they are a great dupe. :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete