Header

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The Shopping Cart

Lately I've been trying so hard to save my money rather than spending it on all the adorable clothes I find.  There is just something about the changing of seasons that makes me want to switch up my wardrobe. Yes, I have swapped out my Lilly Pulitzer shift dresses for blanket scarves and warm sweaters, but yet I still crave those new styles and prints.  

So.. if I can't actually buy anything the least I can do is some online "window" shopping.  It's literally window shopping because if you look at my browser right now I have a window open filed with at least a dozen tabs of trendy fall clothes, shoes, and accessories.  Shopping online is definitely a blessing and a curse all wrapped in one big bundle. It's so easy to just add items to your cart, but it's definitely hard to resist pressing that checkout button.  Anyways, I'm getting much better at adding tons to my cart and smiling as I exit out of the tab without damaging my bank account.  I'm sure many of you can relate to the temptation of online shopping. 

I thought it would fun to share with you some of the items I'd purchase if I had an unlimited shopping budget. 

This adorable long sleeve would pair flawlessly with a quilted vest like this one. 

I've been looking for the perfect pair of booties: which ones are your favorite?

Maroon is definitely one of the top colors this season. This long sleeve top would be great to dress up for a business casual day or pair with some jeans and boots. 

Little Black Dress  for chillier weather. 

Peplum tops are so fun and timeless. 


Raspberry adds the perfect pop of color to a fall wardrobe, especially when it comes in the form of a wool sidewalk skirt from J.Crew Factory.

Pajama sets are my favorite. I would love to catch up on my sleep in this navy and peony cotton set.

If only a pink blazer was acceptable to wear to an interview. 

Last week I got the Bass catalog and fell in love with the many fun colors of these loafers.

What's in your shopping cart?

XOXO



1 comment:

  1. I really liked option three for the booties! I think they would go with a lot of different outfits!

    ReplyDelete