Header

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

It's the Vest Season of All

November is gone and December has arrived! I cannot believe that we have entered the last month of 2016.  The year 2016 is one that has been on my radar for many years because I always knew it was the year I would graduate college.  It is crazy to believe that this month I finish my career as an undergraduate student.  I have a feeling this month will fly by with the end of college, graduation festivities, and the hoopla that comes with the holidays each year. 

December reminds me of cold weather.  As the colder weather gradually arrives, I have been noticing my wardrobe going through a gradual change too. 
 The colder the weather the more layers I seem to wear.  
One of my favorite pieces to layer are vests.  They can make a boring outfit fun and add a little warmth to my daily getup. I got my first vest for my 19th birthday, and ever since then my collection has continued to grow. My first vest was a navy monogrammed one from Land's End.  It's great to wear with more casual outfits or for a run on a chilly day.  J.Crew's Puffer Vests are definitely my favorite. I have the same vest in three different colors. They fit nicely (not too big and not too small), and they seem to match with just about every outfit I wear from athleisure to business casual. I also adore my Plush Fleece Excursion Vest.  This piece is fabulous for extremely cold days.  This is tan fur is great to mix and match with plaids. 


What's your go to winter weather item?
XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!