Header

Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday Motivation {April Edition}

Good morning! Happy Monday my friends. That's right I said happy Monday.  After spending the weekend relaxing, having fun on a new adventure, or catching up on the work you didn't get done during the week, chances are you're not ready for Monday to come. Most people are against Mondays because it means back to school or work and no more fun. However, Mondays don't have to be so awful.  I think having a pessimistic attitude about them just makes it that much worse. So why not embrace the start of a new week with open arms and a positive attitude?
Believe it or not an optimistic attitude towards Monday will help your week have a smoother start.
My challenge to you is to start this week with a positive attitude. 
I've started doing so this semester and it has made my launch to each week much smoother!
Mondays are a fresh start. A new opportunity to start over, a great time to start eating healthy, a perfect day to start working out, a great day to have a positive attitude, and another day to try something new.


I hope you have a fabulous Monday and an even better week!

XOXO


7 comments:

  1. Haha I need to think about these more on Mondays.

    Alix | www.apintsizedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY needed some motivation today! This was a perfect read to end my day and motivate me for the rest of the week!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha this was funny and so true ,I love the "you woke up, it's monday and youre alive!" x, kenz http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Monday's are the day to hit he reset button, It's a fresh start to the week! Xoxo Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Monday's they are a chance to start fresh and get a headstart on the week!

    La Belle Sirene 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I work Sundays and have Tuesdays off so by Monday I am feeling excited for a break hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read a quote about how Mondays make up 1/7 of your life, so if you dread Mondays, you are literally dreading 1/7 of your life. Totally put things in perspective for me!

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete