Header

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September in a Nut Shell

This picture pretty much defines my life the first five weeks of school, chaotic.

Two and a half weeks later and I'm back! September has been a whirl wind of a month.  The month has been filled with Formal Recruitment preparations, Sorority recruitment, meetings, establishing new semester routines, completing homework, studying, completing my first round of exams, starting  new field placement, a visit to Penn State, a wedding, and squeezing in a small amount of time to relax.  On top of all that, balancing my duties as Chapter President and taking eighteen credits has been quite challenging. Now that I am five weeks into the semester, I can finally say I have a grasp on my life again.  My blogging hiatus has come to an end, and I am excited to be posting again.  Some things to you'll find here in the near future include: mason jar recipes, a recap of Recruitment, more organizational tips, a glimpse into what I've been wearing lately and everything related to my favorite season, Fall. 

I hope you have a fantastic Tuesday!

XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!