Header

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Weekend Reads


My breakfast this morning because I am a foodie.  
Croissant with strawberry jam, herbal tea, and yogurt with fresh fruit and granola.

1. A simple summer recipe

2. 7 things to do in July

3. Tips for braiding

4. 15 Lessons from 20 years of the French Laundry

5. Change your mood now

6. Choosing a monogram necklace

7. Morning green drink

8. An adorable outfit

9. Summer travel: how to pack like a pro

10. 10 books to read this summer

xoxo
-mQs-

2 comments:

  1. I need all the packing tips I can get, I leave for Cape May next Saturday and always stress over what I need!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the feature...also I loved getting to explore other blogs through the other posts you featured!

    ReplyDelete