Header

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sunshine on Saturday

  

One of the perks to living out in the "country" is that we have tons of amish farms.  Most of the amish farms near us have their own produce stands.  This morning it was cloudy and rainy out, my mom and I spent some time picking out fresh fruits and veggies at one of the local amish markets.  I found a vase full of sunflowers while we were browsing the market, sunflowers are one of my favorite types of flowers! The saying a cloudy morning doesn't always mean a cloudy day is true for today.  The dreary morning brought on a beautiful saturday afternoon.  

"Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul"


Enjoy your weekend!
xoxo
-mQs-

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had better access to markets like yours, I bet you get so many great products that you couldn't find in the grocery store.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been driving through the countryside more often recently and I passed a field of sunflowers and it made me so happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can visit my blog if you'd like to participate: http://ellenborza.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award-get-to-know-me.html

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete