Header

Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Five: Life This Week

One: Summer Jobs
There are definitely a whole lot of positives and negatives to having not just one summer job but two.  Last week I was only able to find the negatives, but this week I have turned my attitude around and I've actually enjoyed the time I've spent working.  I am nannying for the same family again this summer and the children behave much better this year compared to last.  I've actually had a lot of fun with them this week.  Yesterday we spent some time drawing and playing tic tac toe with side walk chalk.  I highly recommend nannying as a summer job for any college student.

Two: Coffee Dates
Who doesn't love a coffee date or three in one week?  That's right three coffee dates in one week.  This summer is flying by, and just like I'm busy working and traveling so are my friends.  Some friends live near by, while others live a little further away.  While it is fun to go out to eat, it can get very pricey for a college student's budget.  This is why coffee dates are perfect: cheap, great for busy schedules, and if you want to sit and talk a server isn't bugging you to leave.  In a few hours I will be meeting two of my best friends for my third coffee date of the week.  

Three: Beyonce and Jay Z
Last weekend I went to Beyonce and Jay Z's On The Run Tour. Let me just tell you it was an amazing concert: good friends, good music, and so many memories were made.

Four: Read of The Week
Now that my summer classes are over I'm back to reading again! This week I have been reading All You Could Ask For written by Mike Greenberg.  It is such a good read.  I highly recommend it.  Just a little fun fact- he is from Mike&Mike on ESPN radio. 

Five: Vacation
I leave for a week at the beach tomorrow morning with my boyfriend and his family.  I still have yet to pack, so that will be what my afternoon will consist of.  Needless to say, there probably won't be any blog posts for the next week or so! 
You can keep up with me via instagram: @shorelifeofmqs or twitter: @mich_quigley

xoxo
-mQs-

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!