Header

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Shore Life Playlist No. 3

It has been quite some time, ten months, since I've posted a playlist.  There are some songs I am really enjoying right now, so I thought I would share them with you.  Several of them are popular, some are older, and others you may have never heard before.

Explosions: Ellie Goulding
Skinny Love: Birdy
Adore You: Miley Cyrus
Let Her Go (Passenger remix): Mike Stud
Drunk In Love: Beyonce
I Hold On: Dierks Bentley
This is What it Feels Like: Armin Van Buuren
Take Me Home: Cash Cash
Chillin' It: Cole Swindell
I Do Not Love You: Ron Pope
It Goes Like This: Thomas Rhett
400 Lux: Lorde
White Walls: Macklemore
Liar Liar: Avicii
Happier: A Fine Frenzy
Hearts Content (cover): Jocelyn Faro
Say Something: Walk Off The Earth

To listen to my playlist click here. I always enjoy finding new music, so I hope I have shared something new with you.

Xoxo
-mQs-




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!