Header

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A Longwood Christmas


Last week I talked about things that can help get you into the holiday spirit. Well, I've actually been taking my own advice and I think it's been working.  Today I'm here to share with you about another one of my holiday related adventures.  This past weekend Todd and I took a trip to Longwood Gardens to see their Christmas Display. We are fortunate enough to live within a short distance from this beautiful place.  One of the perks to being students is that we got tickets for 50% off! If you are going and have a student ID, then I recommend looking into the student tickets.

We spent several hours walking around in the chilly weather looking at the light displays.  It was pretty crowded, but the facility is huge so it didn't feel like there were as many people there as there were.  After spending time outside we wandered inside to the conservatory where there were holiday themed floral arrangements along with even more lights. We took a ton of pictures to capture the night. 













XOXO

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Is this Philly? We bought my parents a weekend trip at a B and B and tickets to longwood gardens. I ve never been but my mom loves flowers and seemed to enjoy it. Sounds like you did too. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Longwood Gardens before, but it sounds really pretty. I'm going to tell my NY friends about it. Some love to go to PA and might just be interested.

    ReplyDelete