Header

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Gingerbread House Winners


Last week I shared about my family's annual gingerbread house creating competition.  Well, I just realized I never shared with y'all who the winners were. On Wednesday, my mom thanked everyone for voting and shared that house number one would be crowned the winners for 2015.  In case you are curious, house number was the one that Todd and I made.  We won a gift certificate to a local restaurant and the members of the second place team each were given a pair of ugly socks. 


XOXO

19 comments:

  1. adorable ginger bread house!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!! I really want to make building gingerbread houses a tradition in our house. Love the idea of doing it with a group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute :)
    I have actually never made a gingerbread house before but would love to.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that's so fun! Congrats on winning-that sounds like a fun date night out :)

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't make a gingerbread house this year but I do love creative crafts. Your gingerbread house looks so cute, congratulations on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun family tradition! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like fun! Congrats!
    p.s. I really like your monogrammed signature at the end of you post! Where did you get it?
    Kate | The Organized Dream

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! Congrats on winning!
    xo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute idea!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your win! Your gingerbread house was absolutely adorable :)

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wooo! Congrats!
    Pi love!
    With southern grace,
    Lindsey
    www.withsoutherngrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete