Header

Monday, February 2, 2015

Mood Changers


College can be quite a lot to handle and sometimes I find myself feeling stressed/overwhelmed. The combination of these two feelings is not a good one.  They oftentimes distract me and as a result decrease my productivity. For these reasons it is important to get out of this funk as quickly as possible.

I have a small list of things that can be instant mood changers.

Fresh flowers

Watching a half hour of Netflix

Organizing something (my room, closet, desk, school supplies, etc.)

Talking to my parents or friends

A good workout

Taking a 30 minute nap

New school supplies

Reading blogs

Candles

Painting my nails/toes

A cup of tea

A sweet treat

It is only the third week of the semester and I am already beginning to feel overwhelmed.  This semester I am taking nineteen credits, coaching field hockey, training for a half marathon, and I'm an active member/officer in my sorority. Needless to say that my time is limited and my work load is large.  This morning I got my eyebrows waxed and it just made me realize that sometimes the smallest things can help me feel relaxed.

What helps change your mood?

XOXO



1 comment:

  1. so great that you know what brightens up your day, college can definitely be overwhelming -- you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete