Header

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014 blogging review

This past year has been quite busy for me and it has taken quite the toll on the number of posts I've published.  My blogging decreased by nearly 50% from this year to last.  I'd rather post quality than quantity.  This year that's what happened.  I am excited to renew my energy for blogging and get back into it during 2015.  While I didn't post as frequently, I still had some popular posts.  Below are my top posts of 2014


I'm looking forward to 2015 and all the blogging opportunities it holds.

xoxo
-mQs-

1 comment:

  1. I'm always so inspired by you and cannot wait to read your posts in 2015! You always inspire me to be a better blogger and I'm so thankful for that! I'm so thankful that not only blogging but ADPi brought us together and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you.

    L&L,
    Lindsey
    www.lmartthoughts.com

    ReplyDelete