Header

Monday, December 1, 2014

Deck the Halls December

Happy Monday and first day of December! Can you believe that the last month of the year has arrived?  It's hard to believe how fast 2014 has gone by.  I am excited to embark on this lovely month.  December is filled with traditions, family, friends, gifts, food, Christmas music, trimming the tree, celebrating the year, finishing out the Fall semester, staying warm by the fire, and appreciating life. 

December Goals:

One: Continue to follow my half marathon training schedule 

Two:Finish out the semester strong.

Three: Write at least 20 blog posts.

Four: Read a book.

Five: visit a museum.


I love this month and all of the festivities that come with it.  For me December will be the month that I bring my blog back to life.  With just ten days left in the semester, I can taste the freedom that is near.  
Enjoy your day!
xoxo
-mQs-

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!