Header

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Something New

This semester has just turned me into a terrible blogger.  I have been awful at posting regularly! 
The good news is that this week is Spring Break, and I'm ready to conquer the blog world again.  
For some reason, this semester has just been super hectic.  
I feel like I barely have enough time to eat and sleep each day. 
 I think the craziness is related to sorority life and taking six classes.  
It's definitely all manageable, but I just have not been taking the time to do things for myself. 
 A few weeks ago I was hit with this realization, and it forced me to really think of what I could do to make a small change in my life.  

I finally went on a pinning spree via Pinterest and stumbled across a yoga video. 
I've been doing this 15 minute video each morning when I wake up.  I have never been a huge yoga fan, but I think this might be changing. Days when I can't squeeze exercising in, this is a nice substitute.  I really enjoy waking up and doing these stretches.  It's a nice peaceful activity that has been added to my daily routine.  It actually gives me great energy and focus for the day.

xoxo
-mQs-

2 comments:

  1. the 15 min yoga sounds awesome! and no worries, I think it's been a rough semester for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!! i love yoga, it's SO relaxing! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete