Header

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wednesday Wisdom




Life lately has been extremely busy. I thought that things would calm down since it is summer, but apparently I was wrong. Between classes, spending time with family and friends, and working I have had very little down time... hence my lack of posts lately.  I cannot believe that I only have five more days left of classes.  The past four weeks have flown by! 


"The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of everyday."

With everything going on I often find myself wondering where each week has gone.  Time is going by so quickly.  This quote was a nice reminder for me to take a step back and realize how many things I am appreciative to have going on in my life.  

When life gets busy remember to take a step back to take time to smell the flowers, get coffee with a good friend, go for that run you've been putting off, or read a few pages from that summer book you haven't had time to read. 

xoxo
-mQs-

1 comment: