Header

Monday, September 30, 2013

I'm Back!

The start of this semester has been incredibly hectic! I'll start off by apologizing for my lack of daily posts.  This week is the sixth week of the semester, and I am finally starting to get used to my new schedule, life of a commuter, being a volunteer high school field hockey coach, and adjusting to my new university.

So I'm sure you've been wondering where I've been.  I have way too much to write for just one post, so I'll leave you with some pictures and a little sneak peak.

1. Dinner with my roommate from last year jHg.
2. Reading, reading, and more reading for Children's Lit

 3. Squeezing in a breakfast date with my little brother before school.
4. Going through Formal Recruitment and then some

I know that was all really non descriptive, but I am going to share longer posts on each of these topics throughout this week.  I thought this would be better rather than publishing an extremely long post.

I'm off to school.
Have a great Monday.
Xoxo
-mQs-

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!