Header

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Backwards

Sunday Fun day? ...Not so much,  I've been forced to give up my busy day to laying in bed sick.  Such a bummer because I had a pretty jam packed day planned (I'll fill you in on these plans in about a week).  So what better way to spend my day in bed sick than to catch up on my readings for classes and to watch some movies on netflix.

I came across the movie Backwards.  It was such a good movie about a competitive rower who fails to make it into the olympic boat.  I was never a rower, but it has always fascinated me.

I highly recommend this, if you're looking for something good to watch on netflix.

Xoxo
-mQs-

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, thanks for the movie recommendation! Hope you feel better.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the suggestions, get well soon!

    ReplyDelete