Header

Monday, December 22, 2014

Weekend Roundup

What better way to get back into blogging than to begin the week with a Weekend Roundup.  Last week I spent some time catching up on the blogging world by browsing some of my favorite blogs as well as discovering new ones too!  During my browsing I came across an adorable blog called Bows and Sequins, which is where my inspiration for today's post came from.


  • I ordered the last of my holiday gifts this weekend. So thankful for stores that will have gifts shipped by Wednesday without charging and arm and a leg for the upgrade.
  • Watched A Best of Saturday Night Live's Christmas episodes special. Including a segment featuring Justin Timberlake and Wrappingville.
  • I finally was reunited with my best friend! Another perk to a long winter break is having the opportunity spending time with long lost friends.
  • Took this quiz about Gossip Girl characters. Surprise surprise my result was that Blair Waldorf would be my best friend.  
  • Read a great article on measuring success
  • As one year ends and another one begins it is a great opportunity to become the most compelling person you know.
  • This weekend a new holiday tradition was created with family and friends. My mom bought gingerbread house kits for my brother and I to make with our significant others.  We had a competition to see who could create the best house in two hours.  It was a lot of fun and a little stressful too, being the perfectionist I am the time limit was not my favorite thing. Saturday night was a lot of fun and helped me get into the Christmas spirit a little more. Check out our houses on instagram
  • Started playing Trivia Crack and realized how little I really know about the world I live in and its history. 
  • This morning I woke up to a notification that I was featured on a blogger friend's post today.  She mentioned missing my regular posts, which just fuels me to become a better blogger again. 


Until tomorrow!
xoxo
-mQs-


1 comment:

  1. I was so happy to see stores we're still shipping gifts, it allowed me to buy a few more things online yesterday!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete