Header

Monday, October 3, 2016

Monday Motivation

Guess who's back, back again, M is back, tell a friend!
Life has been quite the whirlwind since school has started. I have done my best to stay on top of blogging, but my best has been minimal posting.  My original goal was to post about three times each week, but I'm starting to think one to two times sounds more realistic.  This weekend I was able to hit the reset button and enjoy a pedicure, drinks with my mom, a little coaching, shopping spree at the outlets, and a visit to a local orchard.  Today I had off from school thanks to the jewish holiday.  I was able to catch up on some school work, so I'm going into the week ahead of things. 

I think it's important that we all take a set back sometimes and press the reset button. This looks a little different for everyone, but regardless of how you do so it is important to your mental health.  This week I'm feeling motivated and ready to go again. I thought I would share with you some motivation to help get you through the week too!


XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!