Header

Monday, November 4, 2013

October's Daily Inspiration

Quotes are something that I find incredibly inspiring.  I have them posted all over my room, bulletin boards, and my agenda.  Those days when things just are not going your way, they are a nice little pick me up.  I have tweeted quotes in the past, but mid way through October I developed the concept of #dailyinspiration.  You are familiar with this if you already follow me on twitter
Just about once a day I try to post a quote or inspirational phrase.  I do this to help motivate myself as well as my followers. 

Recently, I have noticed that a large amount of people use twitter and other forms of social media as their own personal diary.  Some people say literally whatever is on their mind, and this can sometimes be hurtful to others, intentionally or unintentionally.  Regardless, some nasty things are said about/ directed toward people, and this is unacceptable. By posting daily inspiration, I am trying to incorporate more positivity into the social media world.  After all, negativity isn't going to get you anywhere but stuck in your bad mood. 

October 9: 
"Nobody is in charge of your happiness, except you."
October 14: 
"Success is not what you have but who you are."
October 16:
"Integrity is doing the right thing when nobody is watching."
October 17:
"Life is meant to be a challenge, because challenges are what make you grow."
October 20: 
"Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect."
October 21: 
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you will criticized for it anyways." 
-Eleanor Roosevelt
October 22: 
"If you desire to make a difference in this world, you must be different than the rest of the world."
October 23: 
"Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything."
October 24: 
"Once you've excepted your flaws,nobody can use them against you."
October 25:
"Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
October 28: 
"People with a good sense of humor have a better sense of life."
October 29:
"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."
October 30:
"If plan A doesn't work, don't worry. There are 25 other letters in the alphabet."
October 31:
"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

Look For my daily quotes on twitter!
Xoxo
mQs

1 comment:

  1. I love your inspiration quotes, especially on a Monday when I need a little extra motivation!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete