Header

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Summer Bucket List



I love lists, so I'm sure it's no surprise to you that I have made a list of a few things that I would love to do this summer.  This summer I'll be working at two different jobs, but that doesn't mean I can't have any fun. On my days off, I want to work to do the fun things on this list.  I thought of more than twenty item that I could have put on this list, but I decided a smaller number would mean I'd be more likely to complete the list.  My bucket list is filled with things that I could do for free and others that I will have to pay a small amount for. I also have things that I have never done before as well as things that I have done since I was young. I think it is important to have a variety of items on your summer bucket list because it keeps life interesting. 


What's on your summer bucket list?
XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!