Header

Friday, February 12, 2016

Galentine's Day Bloggers Link Up



Galentine's Day is celebrated the day before Valentine's day each year. It originated two years ago on the famous comedy Parks and Recreation.  Leslie throws a party for all of her lady friends and they celebrate love together.  I think it's important for women to celebrate together and not feel some type of way because they are in a relationship or single.  For the next week I'm hosting a link up to celebrate Galentine's day and all of my wonderful blogging friends! 

Several of us chatted about a month ago and decided to do a small gift exchange to celebrate.  My blogging friend and sister, Lindsey over at With Southern Grace has me has her Galentine.  She wrote me the sweetest note and also sent a t-shirt as well as a de-stressor coloring book. A little fun fact is that she helped my chapter of Alpha Delta Pi colonize a few years ago. Thanks so much for the gift, L!

So how can you celebrate Galentine's Day? 
21 ideas for Galentine's Day
Host a brunch
Send a gift
Whatever you decide to do, make sure you celebrate like Leslie Knope.

I'll be celebrating with sorority sisters, waffles, and ice-cream in the city of brotherly love!
Join my link up and share your thoughts on Galentine's Day, how you'll be celebrating, gift ideas, etc.
xoxo




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!