Header

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Drink Your Greens


Over the course of this past year, I have discovered my love for green juices.  Initially I was hesitant to try them because ..well they are green. Once I got over the color, I realized how great they taste.  Now don't get me wrong, I don't love every single green juice.  However, must of the ones I have had are delicious.  They also have many great health benefits.

Detoxification- It flushes the toxins out of your body.

Nutritious- Your body need fruits and veggies.  Drinking them makes you feel more energized.

Tastes good

Right now my favorite green juice is Suja juice.  It is organic and contains 100% all natural ingredients.  The juice separates after sitting in the fridge, but once you give it a shake you're good to go!

Enjoy drinking your greens.

XOXO




1 comment:

  1. I think I need to find a good green juice that I actually like because everyone keeps talking about them!
    Pi love,
    with southern grace,
    lindsey
    www.withsoutherngrace.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete