Header

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

10 Facts About Me


1. I love fresh cut flowers. My favorite type of flowers are hydrangeas, pink peonies, and sunflowers.

2. New office supplies make me happy.  I love to color code and organize my school things, so new office supplies make me excited

3. I am a foodie. I eat just about everything with the exception of mushrooms.

4. I enjoy cooking and baking.

5. I think I might be addicted to shopping. I spent a ton of my money from nannying, in the summer, on clothes and other things.

6. I don't get myself enough credit. I have a hard time accepting compliments and owning the things that I do really well. I have a ton of self doubt.

7. I enjoy eating healthy, but I would eat ice cream everyday if I could.

8. I am an overachiever. I like to be incredibly involved and sometimes I don't know how to say no.

9. When I grow up I want to have a regular house and a beach house.

10. I love tea. I drink it (almost) every day, sometimes multiple times a day.

XOXO




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!