Header

Monday, August 3, 2015

Motivational Monday


What makes your soul happy? 
Summer is the perfect time to figure this out.  The month of July allowed me time to begin to figure this out for myself. I had a ton of free time and was able to just chill out.  During the school year I am constantly on the go and don't have much time to just be.  This summer I have been figuring the things out that make my soul happy.  These are the things that I do for fun, not the things I have to do. During the past month I have been reading The Happiness Project, which I have found to be very inspiring. I would like to think that in the near future I might do my own variation of a Happiness Project.

So what are some things that make me happy?
Spending time with family and friends
Iced Tea (preferably sweet)
Inspirational Quotes
Reading
Blogging
Doing something that makes others happy
Crafting 
Afternoon Naps
Playing field hockey
Volunteering
Running
Laughing
Good Food

What are some things that make you happy?
XOXO


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!