Header

Monday, July 7, 2014

The Parent Trap on Netflix

As a child I was never big into watching television, especially not cartoons.  Very few movies I would watch on repeat.  The Parent Trap was one of the movies that made it to that "few" category.  I loved and still do love this movie.  It is humorous, relatable to viewers of all ages, and who doesn't love a plot with a little love story in it. 

For my Parent Trap fans out there, I have some good news for you.  The movie is now on Netflix.  You can now watch it whenever you want as many times as you want without pulling out the VHS player.


xoxo
-mQs-

6 comments:

  1. This was literally the best news of my summer...and I've already watched it once since it's been available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got SO excited when I found out it was on Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh!! I LOVE this movie! Thanks for sharing this news :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was one of my favorite movies as a kid! I still kinda love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the few movies I always have to watch whenever it's on TV!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete