Header

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Rainy Day Essentials

Today it is absolutely miserable out! It is windy, chilly, and pouring rain! I think you can tell where my inspiration for today's post has come from, looking out the window. Today is just one of those days where I would love to stay in bed all day watching movies or reading a good book, but I have a busy day ahead of me so I have no choice other than to go outside today.



Umbrella:
It's always nice to have a cute umbrella. I don't use one when I walk around campus because it's always too windy to use one.

Rain Boots:
Hunter rain boots are on my wish list.  I think it's always great to have fun rain boots, they brighten up a dreary day!

Outfit choice:
Leggings, a frocket tee, and pearls.

Travel Mug:
The cold weather calls for something warm, whether it's tea or coffee!

Stay dry today!
Xoxo
-mQs-

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!